Fishing Guide Services
Randy Gutsch has been a licensed guide in the Hayward area since 1980, and is a member of the Hayward Guides Association.
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Member, Hayward Guides Association
- 1 or 2 People: Half day/ $225.00 plus any live bait*
- 1 or 2 People: Full day/ $325.00 + lunch and plus any live bait*
- Fishing Hours 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Alternative hours available-call)
- Times of the year: Opening Weekend through October
- Fishing Equipment will be furnished if necessary, at an additional charge
*Guide Prices are subject to change.
Call for current pricing
Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
Land Phone: 715-462-9403
Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
Ty Sennett has over 25 years experience fishing on the Chippewa Flowage, with 23 years as a licensed guide. He is a strong advocate for Catch, Photo and Release.
Ty is dedicated to finding and teaching new techniques and locations to land you the elusive Musky. The largest number of fish caught and released out of any other boat on the Chippewa Flowage has been Ty Sennett's Boat. He has won the Esox Enduro Tournament held on the Flowage four out of six years.
As a Seminar Speaker, Ty Sennett teaches proper release techniques
along with new strategies and time proven techniques.
- Guide Service Includes:
- Full Day Rate (8 hours fishing): $380.00 with lunch provided by client at local resort
- Half Day Rate (4 hours fishing): $230.00
Ty also guides for walleye, northern pike and crappie during May only.
The rate is $295.00 for a full day and $175.00 for a half day.
- Same rate applies for one or two clients
- Repeat clientele call for special rates
- Live bait in the fall to be purchased by client
- Can specialize in trophy hunts or numbers fishing with the possibility of a large catch
Walleyemaxx Fishing Guide Service
Fishing the Flowage for 50+ years, Tom Christianson started guiding full time in 2009. As a young boy he summered in a trailer park on the west side of the flowage and every summer thereafter he was on the Chippewa Flowage, fishing and learning all he could about the 'Big Chip'. Walleye fishing on the Chippewa Flowage is an ever-evolving challenge. Tom considers a day of guiding an opportunity to share with his clients the tricks and tactics he has learned during a lifetime of fishing. He recently published a book, "The Walleyemaxx System", to further share his love for walleye fishing.
In 2012, Tom added yet another facet - the manufacture of his own line of lead-free, all-American made jigs and spinners through American Traditions Fishing Tackle Co., The jigs and spinners are made right here in northern Wisconsin from components made in the U.S. by American companies.
Guide Service Includes:
- Full day (8-9 hours) ------------------------ $325.00* (Client provides noon meal)
- Half day (4-5 hours) ----------------------- $225.00*
- As a proud member of the Lake Chippewa Flowage Resort Association (LCFRA), there is a 5% discount ($15) for a full-day guide trip for persons staying at an LCFRA accommodation member a minimum of three days.
*These rates are for one or two clients. Children (ages 8+) and beginner anglers, as well as experienced individuals, are welcome. As a full time fishing guide, I will work hard for you to catch walleyes. You are assured we will fish the current best spots for that day. As always, clients are encouraged to bring their handheld GPS units!
For your fishing experience on the Chippewa Flowage, WalleyeMaxx Guide Service will provide:
- 16 1/2 foot Lowe Boat with 50hp motor, with gas included
- Life vests
- Rods, reels and tackle (including all lead-free jigs and spinners needed) for walleye (client may bring own walleye gear if desired - client must provide own musky gear)
- Fillet & package walleye and panfish
- Live bait provided for walleye fishing (client pays for live musky bait)
- Current, valid Wisconsin fishing license
- Appropriate clothing (layers work best as weather conditions can change rapidly)
- Rain gear
- Insect repellant
- Water or soda
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation. No credit cards. Make check payable to: Tom Christianson., PO Box 1083, Eagle River, WI 54521. Discount available to repeat customers.
Land Phone: 715-945-2138
Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
(815)762 3973 cell
Pete will share many new ideas and techniques that will help you consistently boat more muskies, while providing you with a quality experience on the water. Pete guides Crappie, Walleye, and Smallmouth until the musky opener in late May.
Pete has played a major role in helping to increase musky stocking limits on both the Chippewa Flowage and Lake Couderay. Pete is also a contributing writer to Keyes Outdoors Online Magazine (check out Pete's 2 part article "A Season on the Chippewa Flowage" part 1 July 2013, part 2 January 2014)
Pete guides form muskies only from musky opener until the close of musky season on November 30th.
Pete is a contributing writer to Keyes Outdoors and Northwoods Lifestyle Online Magazine.
Full Day Rate $380 (8+ hours) fishing times are based on current fishing pattern
Half Day Rate $260 (4 hours) fishing times are based on current fishing pattern
For more information please go to www.peterichguide.com or call (815)-762-3972
Tom Boley is a professional fishing guide on the Chippewa Flowage and surrounding Hayward area lakes! Tom specializes in the development of leading-edge tactics for finding and catching trophies of all species! Whether it be walleye, musky or trophy smallmouth bass, Toms success has quickly made him an elite guide in Northern Wisconsin. Tom's passion for fishing doesn't stop when he leaves the lake. Tom is extremely active on social media and Youtube, constantly writing articles, filming different fishing segments and feeding you the most relevant, in-depth, technical tips and techniques you want and need!
I am dedicated to provide you with a world class fishing experience.
I am dedicated to educate and involve you in all aspects of the chase while sharing the same passion I have for fishing with you!
You can expect your day on the water to be an informational hands on experience that can be catered to any skill level from the beginner to the avid angler.
Tom will meet you at the boat landing of the chosen lake. Tom will provide all of the following:
- Assortment of St. Croix Rods and reels
- Boat: 2013 Alumacraft Competitor powered by Evinrude E-tec
- All safety gear needed
- A vast amount of information at your disposal
- All Day 12 hour minimum - $400
- Full Day 8 hours - $350
- Half Day 4 hours - $250
Customers are responsible for covering all live bait costs. (live bait is only used seasonally)
Rates based on groups of 1-3
Inquire about multiple day bookings!
Jim Leahy is a seasoned full time fishing and hunting guide of almost 40 years.
Specializing on the Chippewa Flowage as well as several other Hayward area Lakes. Jim became one of the youngest members of the Hayward Guide service at age 18 in 1977 and has lived in Hayward all of his life. He is very experienced in all methods and species of fish. Whether you're looking for a trophy Walleye, Musky bass or Northern Pike, or maybe some great Crappie and Gill fishing he will find the fish and help you catch them! Bring your GPS, his spots are your spots. Jim will clean your catch and can also provide an old fashioned shore lunch. Jim is an old school fishing guide who works at providing a safe, fish filled fun and educational day on the water.
Boat Crestliner 1850 Pro-Guide, loaded with all the latest Electronics.
Assortment of St Croix and Fenwick Rods
40 years of Guiding experience and a wealth of local history and information.
An easy, no pressure fun approach to enjoying the day on the water whether you're a beginner or experienced angler.
Trip Rates: Half day 4 hours-$235.00
Full day 8 hours-$350.00- noon lunch provided by Client at the resort, Cabin or for a small fee-a shore lunch of fresh fish!
Prime Time rate-6 hours of fishing-early AM or later PM $300.00 A great choice for a serious Walleye or Musky Group.
Rates are for 2 fisherman. A third fisherman or children can be added at a minimal cost. No charge for small children.
Live bait and 5.5% sales tax are added to the above cost. Multiple day discounts are available
Jim Leahy 715 634-0429, or 715 634-3825